When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do I signup/register?
Prior to shopping:
1. Visit our registration page: https://www.aceofquads.com/my-account
2. Register for an account and follow the prompts as indicated
3. Submit proof of age (19+) by submitting a photo of your government issued photo identification (i.e. Driver’s License) to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to place an order?
It’s easy to order from us:
- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- View Your cart to apply any coupon codes and see your total – https://aceofquads.com/cart
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://aceofquads.com/checkout
- *If you are a new customer:If you haven’t purchased from us before you need to fill the required fields in the checkout, and upload your ID, and a Selfie of yourself holding your ID. Please make sure to upload clear images so we can approve your registration and process your order. Once your registration and order are processed you will be notified. You are now registered for all future purchases and will not have to provide ID again.
- *If you are an existing customer:Login to your account on the checkout page. When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number from your account (they will auto-fill from your account).
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interac E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
- Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive a tracking number from us.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
Is my packaged shipped to me safely and discretely?
Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy.
Do you issue refunds or exchanges?
We do not issue refunds or exchanges for most products. If you believe that you have a defective product please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the product. Please note that we only issue refunds in the form of points.
Can I order outside of Canada?
No. We only ship to addresses within Canada.
When does my order ship out?
All orders and payment received by 12 PM EST will be shipped the next business day. If we receive your order and payment after 12 pm PST, your order will be shipped the following business day.
How do I cancel, edit, or add to my order?
If you want to edit or add to your order, you need to create a new order with us. You can cancel your old order from your account by emailing us at email@example.com with your order number that you want cancelled. Please note that once shipped, we are unable to make any adjustments to your order items or details. Always review your order to ensure that your order details (i.e. shipping address) are accurate.
Can I speak to a Customer Service Representative?
No, unfortunately we do not have a client services contact number at the moment. Our customer service representatives are available by email Monday to Friday, 9am EST – 8pm EST.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What types of payment methods do you accept?
We only accept Interac E-transfers, as this is a safe payment method.
If you bank with a Canadian credit union or one of the regular banks, then Interac E-transfers are readily available to you, online with your financial institution. We provide you with instructions for an E-Transfer with your order invoice. Please note that we only ship orders once the E-Transfer payment has been received and the order is processed by our team.
How do I send an Interac Email Transfer?
We only accept Interac E-transfers, as this is a safe payment method.
Is sales tax included in the price?
Yes. HST is already included in the prices during checkout.
How much do you charge for shipping?
On orders below $170 dollars we charge $25. For any order over $170, the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Canada Post Xpress Post and Expedited and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
What happens after I send my payment?
Once your E-Transfer has been sent, it may take up to 48 hours for us to verify the payment and process your order. Once we have verified and accepted your payment, we will begin to process your order. You will receive an email notification, advising you that your order is being processed.
Once your order has been shipped, we will notify you by email and send you a tracking number, as the order is on it’s way to you.
What happens if I do not send a payment?
We keep all orders on hold until the payment is received. If there is no payment after two days, the order is cancelled.
How long does it take to receive my order by mail?
After your order has been processed and shipped, orders can take between 1-3 business days for delivery.
Please note that additional delays can occur due to:
- Statutory holidays for Canada post
- Postal Service Delays – including labour strikes
- Extreme Weather Conditions
- Acts of Nature
- *Rural areas may need to allow an additional 1-3 business days for delivery.
I still haven't received my order, after the expected delivery timeframe, what should I do?
If you don’t get your package after two days past the expected delivery date, please contact us by email at email@example.com . We can do a trace with Canada Post. If it is stuck in “transit status”, it has to be over 30 days before it can be deemed loss.
If there’s a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 5 business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, they ship it to you and you’ll receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered when tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping address. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft).
My package was sent with "Signature Required", why is it required?
Any order over $300 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
Canada Post has not updated the tracking status of my package, is something wrong?
Most clients receive their package on time or a day later.
In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missed scans at the postal facility. If you don’t receive it 2 days after the expected delivery date, contact us and we will do a trace with the post office.
Do you ship to community mailboxes?
We recommend that you check the “Require a signature upon delivery (optional)” box during checkout of your order, to prevent theft and to not have your order sit outside in hot months or cold months.